HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Before scent elimination products
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Rodngun
Spike

Originally Posted by stacks
Yeap, Jimmy S and crenshaw i've never wasted my money on laundry soaps, baking soda and a plastic bag with limbs and leaves has always worked for me. And of course playing the wind is the best scent elimination.

How bout body soaps many years ago I hunted with a hunting club and they swore by Ivory soap to shower with, because it was none scented. Well i bought some the other day to use and it kinda has a smell but it does seem to evporate after a while compared to other soaps. Has anybody else tried Irovy before or another type of body soap that not made by a hunting company? (just tring to save some dollars)

Rodngun~ I've never heard of using vanilla sound interesting. Go to show you learn somthing new everyday!

stacks
Old school right there..some will read that and laugh,,but actually its been used since the 20's and none the wiser.But I hear some company actually caught on and started to bottle it for the general public..not sure who..but like those sitting back laughing --I do the same thing with all the new gadgets and gimmicks that are out there today..heads up--if you take your wife's jar she uses for cooking-she will miss it...dont go there.