HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dark Horses Over rated?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 05:51 AM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by fingerz42
They are stacked with regulars to the forum... Any other team gets the guys who come in and leave the next day never to be seen again.. If they DONT win whats that saying about them.. They have 11 guys who actually come on the forum and hunt.. I had around 5 maybe 6 last year who hunted and even less that ever checked in... That makes it quite hard for a new team to beat them..

I know, I get frustrated every year on guys/gals that show up and disappear. Teams are the luck of the draw and I'm sure some will be disappointed this year as we have a TON of newbies. That's not to say they are not giant buck killers though. Hopefully it'll work out for ya, and everyone has a good time. I should be picking teams next weekend the 15th. That way we can get the alternate list started and pray we have full teams once we start the team threads. I have a feeling it's not going to go smooth.

Looks like we'll be down a few teams this year as well. First year we had 23 if I remember correctly. Last year we had 50. Sign of the times I guess.