HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fooled with a Tri-Van Rest Today
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 03:31 AM
cartman308
Typical Buck

Calm down a little fellas, no need in ruffling feathers.

I to have seen many companies start with grand ideas only to quickly crumble. Most of them had an excelent product, at least in theory, but no real "plan". Or were not well organized in a business sence.

What I have seen from Athens thus far is positioning them to be a major player in the Archery industry. They are not just a bow maker. Athens has several products on the drawing board. They already have a top shelf bow in the Accomplice and a fine rest in the Omega Elite. They recently announce the Buck Commander series Quiver and Rellik line of sights. Both are very innovative products that will further carve their niche in the Industry.

The owner has years of experiance in manufacturing and knows what is needed to satisfy customers.

Will Athens survive and prosper as a company in a HIGHLY competitive industry? Only time can tell the answer to that. BUT from all the things I have seen this company will be here to stay for a LONG time. They have also formed a VERY good field staff! I have spoken with many of the staffers before I'd heard of Athens and to say that most are very accomplished archers and hunters is a severe understatement......myself not included

Now back to the original posts content.....

The TriVan Vanish looks like a very neat rest. I just don't care for brushes. Just something else I have to keep tuning/ replacing. The Omega doesn't have the brushes. When I get mine, I'll let you know what it works