HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fooled with a Tri-Van Rest Today
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:18 AM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 909bowsniper
Lots of assumptions about a company YOU know nothing about...
I just love all the bow bashers on these forums....never even touch the bows, but always have something crazy to say!

Plenty more on your part my friend.

I've been around this business long enough to see lots of new companies sprout up and die, and quite a few too that have sprouted up and exploded with growth in just 6 or 7 years.

I never said the first bad thing about any of them (except bowtech... and if you want to deny that bowtech has had tons of limb issues and cam issues both... I've got a couple tomatoe case boxes of broken stuff at my shop to back my statement).

Just take a look at the Athen's bow.... assuming you have one already because it seems like most of this pro-field-shooting staff they have doesn't even have a bow yet..... the bow has the best components available.... barnsdales are unbeatable... WC is all I shoot on my bows..... the bow is obviously built like a tank... but if they cannot get them to dealers.... the overhead is going to drown them. Do you not agree with this????

Just the same though... its a binary cam bow... there is nothing unique or innovative about it.... heck.... High Country comes with the EXACT SAME FEATURES even. The issue is that HCA dealers are fairly few and far between. The latest new ownership of HCA seems to be, from talking with them, a really good bunch, and I hope they succeed. Same with Athens.

Seems to me you are mighty defensive their bro...