HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fooled with a Tri-Van Rest Today
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:27 PM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BvrHunter
Have you seen the Omega Elite made by Athens Archery. They have the same concept as the Tri Van, but looks a little more well built. Just wondering if anyone has used either of these new Biscuit Wanna B's ???
Have you put your hands on a tri-van yet?

I haven't seen an Omega Elite in person, though I have heard of Athen's Archery and that rest both. Its another offshoot company trying to emulate High Country or Elite .... which fed off bowtech..... which is really just a Darton... only made poorly.... though to BT's credit.. they got a good push from the binary cams and have really pushed the envelope with design and solidified themselves... Elite to a lesser extent.. HCA is waffling... heck they are all nearly the same bow.... just not as fast and without the 3 gpp warranty that HCA has. They look slick though, and I'm sure they'll perform fine if they can get dealers to back them. How quickly they get themselves into the hands of the shops is going to determine their fate. If they can survive the first four years.... then they will make it. Most companies like this fold in under three... at best they are acquisitioned by a larger company.... which is good for the owners and often bad for everyone else.

Last edited by SwampCollie; 08-05-2009 at 05:38 PM.