HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fooled with a Tri-Van Rest Today
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:52 PM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default Fooled with a Tri-Van Rest Today

Finally after a three month back-order dely from our original order at the ATA show, we got our first bunch of tri-van rests in. Fooled with them a bit over the last two weeks... haven't sold a one (and business is booming too)... so I decided to put one on a demo bow to show off what it can do.

Stuck it on a mission eliminator (sweet little bow for under $500 too by the way), adjusting the brushes for arrow diameter is a bit of a chore... four small screws and a semi- shaky adjustment screw... but she holds. Center shot is easy as a biscuit.... and nock height is out of the question because there is no adjustment for it to speak of.... at least I didn't fool with it to find out if there is one.... didn't need to.

The Eliminator shot absolute bullets with the thing. Its got a bit of a twang to it (the rest.... not the bow). And I think that maybe attributed to the springs on the disk part of the rest. For under $100 is a pretty good drop away.... and its pretty dummy proof. I'd give it a look if you are in the market.