HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shot the Rage FINALY!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 06:52 AM
annika3
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigbulls
What I find funny about all of this is that the proponents of the Rage say they don't open if you check them after you pull them out of your quiver and make sure the blades are seated properly on that little o-ring.
That's a whole lot of double checking you need to do to make sure they are going to work and a whole lot of instances where you could have a failure.

I never have to check my Slick Tricks to know that they are good to go. I never had to check my Muzzy's, my thunderheads, my innerlocks, my montecs, etc... etc...

This is why I shoot Slick Tricks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-srIw3na0

Before anyone says it.... I know we don't shoot rusty barrels but this video shows you exactly how tough different broadheads are.

If you ain't checking them each time then it's just a matter of time when something is going to go wrong with them.

I used fixed for 20 years and checked the BH everytime I nocked my arrow to make sure BH was tight to the arrow and all blades were tight on the ferrule.

You need to check your fixed too, and if you don't think so its plain ignorance.