HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I sure hope there isn't a mouse season! ;)
Old 07-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Pope94/IA
Nontypical Buck

Default I sure hope there isn't a mouse season! ;)

Heres the story and it is the truth...

I went out to shoot some with my bow. Shot a little at 20 yards and was shooting 1-2 inch groups with 3 arrows. So I moved on. 25..30..35.. I was shooting farely good at 35 so I got a little ****y and moved on to 50 yards to try something new. Two shots within 5 inches apart. One arrow in the lung and one in the gut. But my THIRD arrow was a complete over shot. Clear over its back. Not sure what happend but when I went to retreive it I saw that that was my BEST shot ever. I missed the target and hit a mouse!!! No lie either.

Picture of me with the mouse just to verify that this was me shooting. BTW, my shirt says "Bowhunters dont let friends use guns".

20 yard grouping.

30 yard grouping. Look at my target. It is about to split in half like my other deer target. The back of the deer isn't even connected. all I have is the bottom section.

Sorry for not taking the time to clean up the blood from the mouse. There wasn't much to clean on that little beast so I chose not to.