HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Newbie here with some questions....
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:07 PM
fsualumni
Spike

Default Newbie here with some questions....

Hey Hunters, whats up?I live in Atlanta, Georgia but I will be hunting in White, GA and I'm a newbie hunter although I'm 29 and I'm hoping to kill my first buck this year. I will be hunting in private farm land where I have full access and there are some decent deers running around there. My brother who is experienced hunter who lives out of the country wants me to manage some spots we found when we went scouting. I was wondering what is the best way to attract deer to my spots? I know I will have get some bags of corn, a salt brick and get a trail cam to see whats out there . Somebody recommend me a trail cam? I know 90% of the time i wont see a buck in my spot because they are smart animals but what is best way to know if a buck will come to my spot or not? do you guys spray anything on yourself so they dont smell you, my brother tells me they can smell deodorant from miles away? Sorry with the long list of questions. I hope everybody is preparing for a upcoming season and good luck. Go Noles!!

fsualumni