HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA doe tags Going Going..... soon to be gone!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
cvtrapper
Spike

Originally Posted by R.S.B.
Absolutely the deer herd is being managed based on real herd and forest health parameters.

Just because you don’t understand it certainly doesn’t mean the professional resource researchers and managers don’t understand it. Most of us have known for a long time that you don’t know, understand or agree with what is going on. But, most of the logical people also know you don’t know what you are talking about the majority of the time too so I guess your lack of knowledge on this topic is no surprise.

R.S. Bodenhorn

I can't believe that to be true. The reason is because the WMUs are so big. 2G has 9 counties in it. Now from my understanding is that you are taking the worse parts of that WMU and making it for the whole WMU. Now that is not accurate at all one bit. Seriously look at the size of that WMU and tell us your data is good for that complete WMU. It is not one bit true for that whole WMU. I read alot of posts on here and looked at that WMU,it is a monster size.Can it hold more deer than said?Without a doubt. Seriously,they need to go back to counties and get rid of the WMUs. WMUs was set up to make the area to look larger so they could sale more doe tags than they would of thru the county system.

What is the land mass area of 2G.