HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - !!!!!* Updated 07/06*!!!!!Va Group/Club
Old 06-30-2009, 06:36 AM
eng40sqd
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Va Group/Club

Buck, you are more than welcome, shoot me a email at [email protected] , let me know that you are contacting me from here and your screen name. We will be looking at the nelson tract on friday morning finally, as well as cruising the neighboring tracts to see if they are worth making offers on. The By-laws will be sent out for everyone's review and the General Rules and Regualtion draft is being worked on currently. Dues will be announced the first of next week after our trip to Nelson, one of the main reasons being is this landowner says they may also have some other tracts in the same region that they would like to offer us, so depending unpon the outcome of friday, we may end up with more than the original amount though out in the Nelson County area, but I am not going to get too wound up about it, as I have had the air let out of me too many times this year with land dealings. At thispoint a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush so I am going to lock up what ever I can and whatever falls into our lap after the fact we will decide as a group what to do with them.

I also will be scheduling our first meeting after Friday as well.

We attended the meeting last night in regards to the special needs kids and it was a wonderful experience, the club will be involved in a few different aspects with this cause, from hosting some fishing and camping events to other things. We are working on trying to provide hunting outings for those kids that have had the door to the outdoors closed to them due to their needs, we are going to be the ones to open the door for these kids.