HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Really New Knight Vision
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 04:10 PM
sabotloader
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Really New Knight Vision

Semi

For the first time out of the box - it did alright especially with the Klowa Scope - I have not shot a post and crosshair for years... the post extends just above the crosshair and I have to remember I am holding 6:00 on the post not the crosshair.

I hope to get out and extend the range - just do not know when... and you can see I can not shot extended ranges at the farm right now... do not think they would appreciate me creating a walking trail up through their standing wheat.

It will go back to Grouse...

We have had all 3 grand kids here this week (9 yrs, 7 yrs and 20 months). The two older ones going to a University of Idaho Basketball camp so they have severely cut into my free time, which I gladly give up, but it has reduced my shooting plans. They are headed home Friday afternoon so my next project is to get some velocities on the 45 Elite/Extreme with various powder charges both T7-2f and 3f. I have pretty good hnadle on what to expect from a 50, but the reduced combustion space in the 45 creates more pressure than the 50 and it does it faster, but what it really does I do not know... Never owned a 45 cal before....