HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA archery season now a joke
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 05:55 PM
fingerz42
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA archery season now a joke

I didnt know they switched the law on the scopes.. Great, now we will have even more guys flinging arrows out to 60-70 yards just for the mere fact they have a scope on a crossBOW...

You all need to realize how many slob hunters PA has... thats the problem.. I hear alot of you saying well it wont be so bad... it wont ruin this or that.. Why dont you all come to the bigwoods of PA come opening rifle day and watch the orange army come marching in.. Watch how many bad shots you hear ring off in the woods, and let me know when you have a couple bullets go flying by your head, because its bound to happen.. Once you've seen that its a bit harder to sit back and say that the new crossbows wont come in and make archery season just another rifle season with the same slobs... I'm hoping I'm wrong come this fall, because archery was always good for a quiet, lonely, and peaceful time in the woods. I'm just hoping I'm not covered in other hunters, or fools trying to stalk animals with a crossbow.. I'm afraid...