HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Matt got one on the Horny Toad this morning
Old 06-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Matt got one on the Horny Toad this morning

NEVER AGAIN..[8D]

Thanks for Matt's muscles..we were able to get the boat up the hill[&o]going down to the lake was easy..getting back up the hill nearly impossible..Fishing was terrilbe..the frog is not that hot in THICK pads where you can only find a 3" circle of water here and there.I ended up getting one 1 3/4 bass..smallest yet on the toad..we both missed a couple..The bass were in the thick of the thickest and we got plenty of boils but few takers..Back to Saddle Creek this Sat.Thanks for the replies..

This Thursday is my last day with students.Then I get 72 days off..to fish.

Getting old is tough..When I started casting the Horny Toad 3 weeks ago my shoulder started getting sore..It's still sore..[:-]The other day a student ran from me..I learned I can no longer run more than 50 yds.What is happening to my 54 ..almost 55 year old body?

My 10 foot jon boat has got to be the world's heaviest..it's not normal..I even removed th etrolling motor ..anchor etc..extremely heavy Polar Kraft.,,but very stable..