HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 05-27-2009, 04:05 PM
NY/Al
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Howdy boys its been a while!Been hitting the turks hard but they havn't treated me very good this year. Usually ive atleast had the opportunity to miss one by now, but I cant even come close. Seem like the more I turkey hunt the more I suck, if this trend continues I wont even be able to put my boots on the correct feet next year...[:@]

In other news...

Put out the trail cams for the first time today, not in my big buck spots but in the orchard out back to get some does and what not. Just want to make sure they are all running right.

Im commited to bear hunting again this year too so my funds might be tight for the Ohio trip, I really hope I can pull it off though, sounds like a load of fun!

Havn't shot the bow in a solid month, gotta kick the dust off of her shortly and see what all she needs before next year, im hoping just a new string but a new QAD pro would be sweet. Arrows are a must too, Im down to three good onesafter a vicious timing mistake last time I was out shooting... Shes all squared away now, no worries.

Have a good one fellers!