HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tikka T3 Lite LH .25-06, anybody know how to get one??
Old 05-09-2009, 01:39 PM
driftrider
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tikka T3 Lite LH .25-06, anybody know how to get one??

Beretta USA still has the T3 Lite listed on their website as being offered in .25-06. In fact, I would be shocked if they made the (very stupid) decision to stop importing the .25-06 version. The .25-06 is a very popular cartridge in the United States. I'm guessing that the gun dealers told you they couldn't get it because their distributors were currently out of them. That doesn't mean that they have been discontinued by Beretta, just that they are currently out of stock.

I'd also suggest trying Gunbroker.com. I searched their website for "tikka T3 lite .25-06" and got 9 hits for that search string for guns ranging from $510-610 for NIB guns, and one used rifle with a Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 scope (not bad glass) for $450 with some defects (most notably the magazine is missing, and Tikka mags are fairly expensive in the $60-70 range I believe). Though I'd be cautious about the used one because it seems that it's being sold by a pawn-broker type business that may not be very knowledgeable about used guns.

Mike