HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bought the package - Thanks Wyvern!!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 03:25 AM
greygrouse

Default RE: Bought the package - Thanks Wyvern!!

DUH!!![8D][8D][8D][8D]
That's like saying "Hey guys!!! I'm dating this gorgeous super model" and not providing a picture!! Sorry, here's the invoice:

I purchased an Excaliber Vortex and a customized package of arrows, heads, quiver and etc's. Talked it all through w/Dave and feel totally comfortable with my choices (again, thanks for everyone's input).

Didn't go w/an optical sight yet, wanted to get the feel for the system before I decide.

Digging through my 1950's camping gear for an old sleeping bag to use as a target/backstop. Also cruising the curbs for tossed out couch pillows. If I save money here, I can buy more arrows!!!

Glad Michigan has decided to let its distinguished elders use cross bows for hunting. Thought my archery days were over.

No hunter should go to his/her rest without experiencing the glory of a mid-October sunrise into a pure blue sky with autumn leaves ablaze on a crisp day in the U.P. and hear the stacatto rhythm of a buck sneaking through the oak leaves... the bow slowly rising in anticipation!! HEY!!! I'm there again!!!

Mike