HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bought the package - Thanks Wyvern!!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:27 AM
greygrouse

Default Bought the package - Thanks Wyvern!!

There was some good fortune in the Wyvern website being down the other day. Gave me an opportunity to speak personally with Dave.

I have worked in areas where "customer service" was the key. Dave could teach a seminar course in how to provide exceptional customer service!!!

We started out with the basic questions about background, capabilities, limitations and expectations. Then we got into the good stuff. If Dave were a doctor he would be an expert diagnostician!! He asked all the right questions and understood my answers. In the end, we came up with the bow I wanted (and verified WHY it was best for me... and thanks to all of you who also helped me with my research!!!). That being established, we customized the rest of the package and stayed within a few $ of my budget.

That was one of the most in-depth conversations I've had in a long time. I bet we spoke for almost an hour, and not a minute of it was wasted!!!

I feel like I'm re-entering a community of sportsmen who are dedicated to a sport with a long and dignified tradition. Thanks to Dave and all of you for your input and understanding of my needs and wants.

Won't be long and I'll be talking shop knowledgably with you.

Thanks again,

Mike