HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Question for you guys
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 02:53 PM
MOhunter46
Nontypical Buck

Default Question for you guys

Well i almost scored on my second bird of the season this morning. Heres the story. I get to the blind(i used my bow), and i here gobbles in this deep holler. Well they fly down and shut up. So im sittin there and i here a gobble behind me, so i go get my dekes and move themso the turkey behind me can see them. So im callin to him and a turkey gobbles right behind me at like 20 yards, 4 of them came in totaly silent. So i peek arond the blind and there walking on this 4 wheeler trail which means they'll walk in front of me at like 3 yards so i draw back and get ready. Well i held my draw forwhat seemed like forever and i had to let down. As soon as i let down i see them, and they see me and start clucking. So i thought i needed to do something so i tried to draw slowly, but they saw me. Now as they went away they didnt really run away, they just walked away, and they were still gobbling like crazy but i couldn't get them to come back in. So what do you guys think, will they be back? Should i give it day or two before i go back there? Any opinions would be appriciated. Thanks for reading!