HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what should I do?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Never Happy
Spike

Default RE: what should I do?

Are you sure your not from WI??? This stuff happens here al the time.. Only it rarely gets enforced..Feeding and Baiting s legal here and folks can't seem to follow the rules.. It is the #1 and growing violation in the deer woods by a mile.. It is used to poach more deer then a spotlight.

But some hunters rights groups .. NRA, SCI and the Newly formed HRC which basically is the Wisconsin Bear hunters are spending time and money to keep the practice alive with lobby money.. Even though it is a epidemic poaching problem... They don't seem to care about those that are for to deal with this every day in the WI bait woods.. It is exactly why they will never get another dollar from my family.. I can not support those that support this.

You are not alone..

You can turn the guy in and deal withhis revenge or you can learn to live with it like we have to here all the time... I have one neighbor that is a teacher/coach .. he can not seem to follow the bait laws either.. But I can not take a chance that he may use that against my son on the field or in the classroom.. Just for the satisfaction of him getting him a slap on the wrist ticket..It simply is not worth it to me.

NH