HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - First impressions of Spot Hogg Hogg It.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Brett/IL
Nontypical Buck

Default First impressions of Spot Hogg Hogg It.

I have wanted one of these for quite some time, but to be honest the price always held me back. It's not that I have any problem spending money on archery stuff, I just had a hard time justifying that kind of money for a sight. I have used several different sights over the years from various companies that got the job done, held up well, and were half as much as the Spot Hogg.

Well, I managed to work a deal on that other archery sight for one that was new in the box and set up just as I wanted. It has 5 .10 green pins with the wrap and light. The sight also came with the knob which is very helpful when taking the sight off of the bow.

The sight arrived today and as soon as I opened the box and took it out I began to wonder why I waited so long. My first impression was "My gosh this thing is built like a tank!" The fit finish are fantastic and the amount of adjustment offered by this sight is incredible. I absolutely love all of the micro adjust capabilities that this sight offers. After reading the owners manual I can say that I can't wait to get this thing set up. I am going to run to the shop tonight and have the owner help me. This will be the first time I have set 2nd. and 3rd. axis leveling, so I will need all the help I can get .

I'll post more after I get it set up and I spend some time shooting it, but I can't see anything that I won't like about it. If any of you are looking for an incredibly well built, super adjustable sight, this one deserves consideration.