HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent-Loc worth it?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 08:34 AM
SWThomas
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scent-Loc worth it?

ORIGINAL: WildlifePhoto

T.R. Michels posted this on his website today.

3/27/2009

I just heard that, on www.Justia.com, one of the people who filed a law suit against Scent Lok, stated in their deposition, that they filed suit because they had been to this (my Scent Lok / Activated Carbon Science, www.TRMichels.com/ActivatedCarbonScience.html) web page, and realized that they'd been ripped of - by Scent Lok. To find lawsuits against Scent Lok - type in the letters ALS.

Anyone with a lick of sense, who actually reads what is on that page - and on page 2 - knows that activated carbon cannot work the way the manufacturers of hunting clothing say it can.

Scent Lok Corporate Head's Deposition - Sealed
At the same time I heard that ALS's corporate heads have also been deposed, but that their testimony has been sealed. What's with that … I thought we had a little legal precedent here in the USA called the "Freedom of Information Act". Why is it that the depositions of those suing Scent Lok are made public, but Scent Lok's lawyers have the depositions of the Scent Lok corporate heads sealed? Is that fair - to the hunting public?

Hey Scent Lok
Here is my offer to you. You have your deposition unsealed, and e-mailed to me, and I'll post it right here on my site at www.TRMichels.com/ActivatedCarbonScience.html - so the hunting public (those people who have paid for your products - and who pay your salary) - can get both sides of the story - and the truth.

Anyone want to bet on whether they take me up on this offer of not?

(3/27/2009 1:30 PM - I just sent this in an e-mail to Scent Lok [at [email protected]] , and to about 30 of the largest hunting magazine editors out there. So, neither Scent Lok nor those publications can say they know nothing about this.)

God bless,

T.R.
Spam