HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - hunting Camo patterns
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:31 PM
skeeter 7MM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: hunting Camo patterns

For the most part I wear predator brand camo based on the needs. If green I still find spring green to be the best whether the pines or just green vegetation it works very well.Here green turns pretty quickly and becoming a fan of evolution for this transition period (it works wlel in the grasslands as well before everything has lost it's color).Following that I wearfall grey in the woods,(an excellentlater season tree stand pattern BTW)I don't hunt in a tree but it's the best pattern i've seen forthe willow andpoplar runs I hunthere.

I was given some Nat. Gear and now use it when hunting the open terrain. I basically replaced my brown predator camo with it...price was right and like it too boot.

I only buy pants when i need them and for the most part it is new fall grey ones at that, I am more concerned with the upper body as a ground hunter. I agree camo is more for the hunter then the game and if you don't pick spots that offer natural concealment your limiting yourself severely. That said if I'm going to wear camo I will wear something I like, is comfortable and works for the area.