HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - LMAO
Thread: LMAO
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:00 PM
drockw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: LMAO

ORIGINAL: JeffB

My shop's demo is supposed to be in friday- prolly won;t be able to get to it til MOnday.

I have no desire to buy such a bow, but I am anxious to check it out- If its got more valley than the XForce, and is more polite than the Xforce at the shot , then Matt is gonna sell the hell out of them.

I know the XF has it's fans, but the only redeeming qualities IMO about it is the comfy grip, and how quiet it is for the speed- the vibe in the riser and recoil is typical PSE. It def needs a string stopper (shot the 08s), and tons of Sims gear- and draw lengths that are not 3/4" long. People bash Mathews for their advertising- but the whole Xforce ad campaign "message" (print, video, etc) is a bigger joke than anything Matt has done.
The string stops really make the vibe a whole lot better. They feel like different bows imo. What i hate about most of the shorter xforces is the kick from the bottom. It feels like someone is trying to make the top cam hit you in the head after you shoot it[&:] IMO, i thin the bowmadness bows feel better than the xforces and they are cheaper!

Derek