HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Outfitters - Your thoughts on the US meat ban
Old 07-29-2003, 04:55 AM
DL2

Default RE: Canadian Outfitters - Your thoughts on the US meat ban

Well, who says I want to be a spokeman - quite frankly, you jumped the gun haven' t you?

I am gathering information for a soon to be realeased article - if you should know. Many Outfitters are quite unhappy with the USDA' s decision and many are unhappy with persons asking for thier money back. These posts of mine have fueled much debate and opened up many feeling from both sides of the fence. There is method to my madness.

Right at this point, I have recieved twenty three emails from Canadian Outfitters pretty much all saying ths same thing. I have recieved forty two emails from US hunters with mixed views and thirty seven emails from Canadian hunters.

My personal feelings are what they are. I don' t hold back my friend, and if you don' t like it, too bad for you. I like freedom of speech and this country had prided itself on that and I will not bow to anyone - this is why my writings sell, and this is why I get lots of email support from lots of individuals located around the world.

Let' s try not to qoute out of text either, if your going to do this, be a man and print the entire thread for everyone to see...or will that shallow your point/arguement?