HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Full Circle Reviews
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:56 AM
BobB257
Spike

Default RE: Full Circle Reviews

Having watched the first two movies from the WKP crew I had high expectations for Full Circle. I have to say that the hard work that goes into the footage that the whole team lays down is incredible. The pure honesty of the edit captures the highs and lows of a serious bow hunters season. With team members hunting hard and holding out for the one that makes your knees knock the film rolls on. As always, the little details of a run and gun set up, or just a quick shot of the amazing things a bowhunter sees on any given day make this film. Not every team member kills a monster. Some, eat a tag. But all push on for the chance to get that big one in close where the world seems to stop for just a moment. Thanks for a straight look at the season and a great way to enjoy reliving another year in the woods during the long wait till next fall. I love sharing these films with friends and my kids. It has led to my six year old daughter asking to go up in the tree like her dad and big brother next year. I cant wait to show her the wonder that is down every deer trail.
Bob in CT.