Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Full Circle Reviews

Old 02-21-2009, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Full Circle Reviews

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could ask a favor of anyone who has watched Full Circle. I would greatly appreciate it if you would write a little review of the video and your honest opinions of it. I would like to use these to promote the new video.

Non-Team members only - and 100% honesty is what I'm looking for.

Email me any reviews to [email protected]

Thanks,

Todd
Old 02-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Spike

Default RE: Full Circle Reviews

I thought it was awesome. I have all three and Full Circle is the best imo. You guys did some great work gettin within bow range of some giant deer. Hats off to your cameraman as well, amazing footage.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Spike

Having watched the first two movies from the WKP crew I had high expectations for Full Circle. I have to say that the hard work that goes into the footage that the whole team lays down is incredible. The pure honesty of the edit captures the highs and lows of a serious bow hunters season. With team members hunting hard and holding out for the one that makes your knees knock the film rolls on. As always, the little details of a run and gun set up, or just a quick shot of the amazing things a bowhunter sees on any given day make this film. Not every team member kills a monster. Some, eat a tag. But all push on for the chance to get that big one in close where the world seems to stop for just a moment. Thanks for a straight look at the season and a great way to enjoy reliving another year in the woods during the long wait till next fall. I love sharing these films with friends and my kids. It has led to my six year old daughter asking to go up in the tree like her dad and big brother next year. I cant wait to show her the wonder that is down every deer trail.
Bob in CT.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bob thanks for the kind words we all work really hard at what we do all for you guys!! And that is awesome about your daughter mine also started hunting with me sitting between my legs when she was six and now I have a hunter and fishergirl for life.. I am trying to get her to come on down to Illinois with dad this year but with with her just getting married and work it is hard to set a date in stone.. Good luck and have fun with your daughter.. Walt
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM

Hey just bought all three of the movies on saturday at the Illinois deer and turkey classic. On sunday night i sat down and watched all three right in a row. I watch or own almost every deer hunting movie that comes out. I really enjoyed all three videos because you guys hunt like I do, let the little ones walk, do all the preperation for the hunt yourself and enjoy every minute of it even if it means you gotta work your butt off. I also liked the fact that you showed the whole range of emotion that goes into a hunting season. You can sit there weeks upon weeks and have nothing go your way and in one quick encounter can change your whole outlook and its definately not always about the kill. The videos got me all pumped up about the shed hunt im going on this weekend. Anyways good luck on finding some bone out therein the upcoming weeks and keep up the good work on the videos.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm expecting a copy from Bowhunting.com any day now. I purchased it because either Justin or Mike refers to a giant "Rob" buck. I have to have a keepsake.

I'll do an honest review.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is my Full circle review I e-mailed you guys(minus some side notes). Just wanted to post it here as well.

Todd and Crew,

What a DVD! You guys seem to take it up a notch every season and Full Circle was no exception. Real guys real hunting, ups and downs, slow days action packed days, it's all there. Much better than the standard cookie cutter approach seen in much of the industry.

A few great parts I wanted to comment on:

The bloopers, Dallas cracked me up with his hand poking and who knew Don Vito from MTV could shoot a bow (in red basketball shorts to boot). Jk

Tara Seillers buck......omg that was impressive, patience and grit. I don't even know if I could make a good shot on a target after being at full draw that long much less a 180"+ stud like that.

Todd's buck...are you friggin kidding me.....wow. Great job and congratulations on that one.

I can't remember the hunters name but he spined a nice buck right before gun season, great story about persistence and that guy is pretty funny. Between You, him, and Dallas it added quit a bit of "personality" to the hunts(kind of "the Waddell effect" in the sense of easily likeable hunters).

The footage of the buck bird-dogging then breeding that doe that Justin and Mike got, great stuff there, and those two are pretty funny as well(Justins calling sequence and Mikes switching to Lacrosse).

Especially enjoyed the Tour of The WKP "Compound", again it shows you guys are just real
people deer hunting and that means something to many of us.

Todd, I'm not sure if you know this but many would title your reaction right after your encounter with Jumper as the "O" face, generally reserved for other events but your excitement and enthusiasm are as real as it gets.

The brothers finding the matching sheds then taking the buck, epic.

Lots of other great stuff, if you haven't got it, get it!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow thanks for all the great words!!! Vito in the red shorts is no other than my partner Steve AKA Tater!!!! Walt
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah, and a couple 200" class bucks killed was OK, too.........

Mark
Old 03-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeh Mark that helps!!!!

Quick Reply: Full Circle Reviews

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.