HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:43 AM
driftrider
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**.

I wonder how many hunters and gun owning Obama supporters will see the light now. I can't tell you how many Obama supporters I've heard swear up and down that Obama was a friend of gun owners. Now I'd like to send out a big "I told you so" to those idiots that let themselves be duped by what should have been an obvious lie. Obama is the quintessential far-left liberal. If anyone thought that he and his liberal allies in charge of Congress would leave this one alone when they have the power to ram gun control down our throats are, at best, fools.

Better go get a couple extra 16rd mags for my XD before this idiocy gets passed and signed. I just hope there are enough "blue dog" dems that have an ounce of principle left, or at least remember 1994, and rally with the GOP to kill this bill. If not, we'll have another piece of worthless legislation that disarms innocent law-abiding citizens, while doing nothing to prevent crime or punish criminals. The bright side might be that in 2010 many dems in congress will be packing their stuff and heading back home (with a cushy lifetime congressional pension [:@]).

Mike