Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 ** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**. >

** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default ** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**.

I mean it was obvious it was coming but at least get the seat on the big chair warm first.........
Snatch em' up if you can find em'[:@]

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=6960824&page=1

Old 02-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**.

I wonder how many hunters and gun owning Obama supporters will see the light now. I can't tell you how many Obama supporters I've heard swear up and down that Obama was a friend of gun owners. Now I'd like to send out a big "I told you so" to those idiots that let themselves be duped by what should have been an obvious lie. Obama is the quintessential far-left liberal. If anyone thought that he and his liberal allies in charge of Congress would leave this one alone when they have the power to ram gun control down our throats are, at best, fools.

Better go get a couple extra 16rd mags for my XD before this idiocy gets passed and signed. I just hope there are enough "blue dog" dems that have an ounce of principle left, or at least remember 1994, and rally with the GOP to kill this bill. If not, we'll have another piece of worthless legislation that disarms innocent law-abiding citizens, while doing nothing to prevent crime or punish criminals. The bright side might be that in 2010 many dems in congress will be packing their stuff and heading back home (with a cushy lifetime congressional pension [:@]).

Mike
Old 02-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Typical Buck

DC wins!
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5253376

Yes, they are going to come after us in one fashion or another, Thank you goes out to the 5 Judges who voted this in!

Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

I don't think that we should ever forget that it was a 5-4 decision. It could have easily gone the other way.

Bob
Old 02-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shock and disbelief...NOT.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most of us with a half ounce of intelligence knew this was going to happen for sure. At least Obama didn't have his picture published before the election holding a shotgun and a dead duck like Slick Willy did...
Gee....I wonder if this has anything to do with the AR's, AK's, etc. flying off the shelves since the election, along with the ammo to feed them and components to reload them.....What a coincidence, huh? DUHHH.....
Old 02-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Typical Buck

they are going to use Mexico for the reasoning even thou its a lie. Like its going to stop them from getting "assult rifles". Who the F is obama trying to kid. This experimental presidency has already gone too far. Obama supporters should fee like IDIOTS
Old 02-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: semi

they are going to use Mexico for the reasoning even thou its a lie. Like its going to stop them from getting "assult rifles". Who the F is obama trying to kid. This experimental presidency has already gone too far. Obama supporters should fee like IDIOTS
.........Whattaya mean FEEL like....???
Old 02-26-2009, 06:30 PM

I heard Rush Limbaugh say that Nancy Pelosi, of all people, told obama that this gun ban wasnt the top priority right now. and i guess there were a few democrats that blew up about this and very emphatically told him NO! I sure hope that Rush was right. Still i might go out and buy another "assault weapon!!"
Old 02-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going to try and get some high cap mags for my future XD purchase (although I can't purchase the XD right now, I can have the mags in before the ban). I may also try to pick up a stripped AR lower. Gotta love Dems...the most backward thinking party I've ever seen.

Quick Reply: ** Well that certainly didn't take long!!.......**.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.