HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - are we having a meeting saturday night of the deer classic?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:50 AM
slim23
Fork Horn

Default RE: are we having a meeting saturday night of the deer classic?

thanks christine!
As far as the newsletter why about going to twice a year or even once a year?
As for the election i thought that was how things went but i just wanted to make sure and get them out into public so nobody thought any nominations were being done because of political contributions
As for the bows and stuff that sounds ok or would we be better off holding 1 big raffle??? what about selling some of the items that the club has bought I.E. the slotted retreiver /odd items that nobody sees to want at cost on bowfishing country or here? that would free up some more club money.
I will volunteer to keep track of the points for team/shooter year after a format is official. i hope to have a couple of drafts on here in a day or two.
I plan on being at the grafton event.
The reason i am courious about the treasures report is after taking with the DRBA they are able to stay with 90% payback with just dues and a sponsors paying $75 for a shoot, with a diffrent sponsor at each shoot. I dont see why we cant get to that point. I have heard that that is why we havent had more participation in some of our shoots....
come on guys post up lets hear what the club members want to do and see done. this is all of our club.