HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - are we having a meeting saturday night of the deer classic?
Old 02-18-2009, 12:44 AM
slim23
Fork Horn

Default are we having a meeting saturday night of the deer classic?

are we going to have a meeting saturday night after the deer classic again this year?
I would like to talk about the prizes/items the club has bought and what to do with them-i.e. raffle, drawing at shoots, sell them...
I would also like to see a treasurers report on our current financial position and what our expenses are and what all we have coming in.
Also we talked last year about a points system and i am working up 2 possible options for review for team or person of the year.
Also a format needs to be set for the carlyle shoot. i would like to take over this shoot but am planning on going to the cajun if the boat holds out...
Also this isnt a slam at christine, i know you are busy, but are we still having a newsletter quarterly?
I think some of this stuff needs to be divided up among more club memebers.
What about the re-election of officers? the presidents and secretary? job is up this year? I know luke has said he would be willing to take on partial responsibility but it was never voted on by the club members?
Maybee this stuff could all be solved right here if nobody will be able to meet?
what are your ideas?
not trying to stir the pot but think it all needs addressed before season starts