HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - And the tears started to flow.
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 01:07 PM
P3FE
Fork Horn

Default RE: And the tears started to flow.

Of course the man is wrong. I've been married for 26 yrs and have never been right about a thing! So that being said I automatically apologize and start thinking how is this going to effect my getting................ tonight.

A man and his wife were driving down a lonely Maine road one verycold fall evening. In the middle of the road is a small baby skunk looking like it's on it's last leg, sooooo cold and shivering. The wife yells stop, stop! Why asks the husband? The wife who has a soft heart says' Oh the poor little skunk we can't just leave it there we have to help it. So she jumps out of the truck runs up and scoops the baby skunk and wraps it in her jacket. She gets back in the truck and the skunk is shivering uncontrollably. Sheaskshow can I warm it up it's so cold. So the husband says place itdown between your legs and your body heat will warm it up. The wife asks what should I do about the smell. The husband replied, just pinch it's little nose............
I'm glad to say I am recovering nicely with minimal scaring.................

Starting the kids young is just the beginning. The rewards get better and better the more hunting and fishing you do with them. To all dads keep this in mind. Make your hunting and fishing time a no B.S. time. You are not allowed to talk about school, trouble or any other uncomfortable subject. It's all about the bonding. Your kids need to have a place that they know they are cool with you and it's all about the hunting/ fishing. Mine are 22 and 18 and they are my hunting / fishing partners fore life. We have many a story to relive and many more to come. Good on you guys for taking out the kids!