HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What to do with the crossbows.
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 03:47 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What to do with the crossbows.

ORIGINAL: rem700man

Sproulman:
I do read your posts,,,I see that your involved with all kinds of different people,,,,you go to meetings involving wildlife mgmt. and voice your opinion,,,you go for walks,,,you have dreams,,,,it's never ending how involved you are,,,im just wondering why ,,,with all this experience you have,,,can you not come up with one LEGITIMATE reason for the missing deer other than,,,it's the PGC's fault,,,or the weapon used ,,,or the stink in the woods,,,etc........Face it sproul,,,it's the greed of the hunter that does the damage! And i mean really,,,,so what,, if a guy takes a shot a little out of his/her comfort zone with a x-bow,,,,guys do it everyday of the season with a compound,,and loose deer,,,it's gonna happen,,,even if your using a 30-06,,,and if you type in here that you hav'nt lost a deer,,,im gonna know that your the biggest bullshi!!er that ever walked!
i dont wound a deer..
if you read my posts,i said i left that buck last week of rutgo because wind was blowing, it was 10 minutes before dark and rain coming at 7 pm and only a top of shoulder up shot at 33 yds.

most would have shot at that buck, not me.

he did have big rack, 8 point with 18 inch spread.