HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Damn Dog Hunters!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:22 AM
P3FE
Fork Horn

Default Damn Dog Hunters!

I know not all dog hunters are like this but these guys give you all a bad name. You should be policing your own. I am a member of a hunt club that is suppose to be still hunt only no dogs. While hoghunting this weekend there where a number of "hunters" running dogs for hogson our club land and some of these are club members. Totally screwed up my weekend hunt. They ran their trucks up to my friends feeders and blind area, over his planted road. Why is it dog hunters after they screw up and use up their own land have to go out and run rough shod over someone Else's area. Where do they get their sense of entitlement to disrespect/ trespassothers land and other hunters in general. I found areas where the dogs squared off with a hog and got the dogs on my game cams. What the heck guys! You wanna use dogs to "hunt" while you cruise in your trucks and sometimes; as I have been witness to thisduring deer hunts, drink, have at it. I realize not all dog hunters are backwoods "ain't no one gonna tell me nothing rednecks". But guys you gotta police your own.Publicly I would not oppose dog hunting because we all have to stick together to protect our rights. But youdog huntersmake it damn hard to stick together. My official position on dog hunting. Hog hunting if you jump out , chase the hogs and go in after them in thebrush and stand a chance of getting hurt,ok. Deer hunters oh please! Deer shooting.Let the dogs loose, sit on your ass on top of your dog box and wait for the deer to come running out while ripping off rounds while the deer is running 100-200 yds away. Irresponsible and lazy.

Let the responses begin!