HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Thinking aboout switching to the RAGE 2 Blade
Old 01-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Vito1

Default RE: Thinking aboout switching to the RAGE 2 Blade

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

WOW! I am really surprised, I thought I would get alot of "good" feedback about the rages, but it sounds like more guys dont really care for them.
That's because the ones that don't like them, even if they have no experience with them, really seem to dislike them. The ones that do use them successfully get tired of having to defend them.[:@]

I have killed 4 deer with them, all complete passthroughs. 3 died under 75 yards with massive bloodtrails. The other I hit a little far back. It is not uncommon for a hit like that get plugged with guts, but the hole was too big and the blood trail was easy to follow. Recovered her the next day after she had bedded twice and couldn't stop the bleeding.

There are a lot of good broadheads out there and they all kill deer. I'm sure you know that. Anytime a product gets used as much as the Rage and it's talked about as much as the Rage, you will hear horror stories. Just remember, some of those horror stories aren't the broadheads fault.