HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - To much Muzzle loading I think.
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 08:26 AM
TNHagies
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To much Muzzle loading I think.

ORIGINAL: cayugad

They really monitor their wolf population in Wisconsin. This deer season eight of them were shot. And they have been out trying to find who done it. Rewards, and the works for turning in the person or persons responsible for the crime. None shot around my house I do wish to point out.

The wolf population is really growing fast here. And as their numbers increase, the deer herd decreases. Neighbors reported wolves coming into their yard after their geese that are free ranging. The DNR suggest they keep their geese penned up.I suggest they keep their wolves under control. Just their way of avoiding the blame.

All of this wolf nonsense will come to a head when some small child or someone, is killed or attacked. And I will bet you two dollars to a doughnut, the first excuse out of the DNR will be the wolf was old and or sick. They do the same with bear also when one of them act up. The reason for the attack was the bear was old and sick. Ya, so???
Hunters want them gone all together. Hippies want them frolicking like squirrels. I think the middle ground for wolves is no different than any other species. They have to be controled through sportsmen. I see a parallel to them and hogs.(in my mind at least)