HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 3D season, where is everyone sitting?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:24 PM
MGH_PA
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3D season, where is everyone sitting?

ORIGINAL: Rick James

I'm not even thinking about outdoors yet to be honest. Between the wedding and my annual hunting trip, in 09 I won't have any more time off work for national events. I do plan to shoot all the local events and the regional events too. I'd like to get to our state IBO champioship as well.

With that said, I'm really focused on indoor season right now and have been shooting the best games I have ever shot, and on a more consistent basis. The last 3 ten yard games I have shot in the basement have all been 450-45x perfect games. 2x out of my last 4 full distance games were clean 300 vegas games, one of which was in front of a full house at league night.

I plan to shoot our state NFAA tournament and one other regional event (Guan Ho Ha), and if the third leg of the NFAA is in Hartford again I may go this year since it's only 1.5 hours from home.
Shooting some good scores there, Matt. Where are you going for your hunting trip?

As for me, I'm slacking. I haven't shot much since the season ended. I plan to do the Bowhunting.com online vegas league, the Sunday shoots at Catawissa, and possibly some local events this summer. I, too, will be busy with the upcoming wedding and moving into my new house.