HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54
Old 01-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Default CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54

I recently had a forum regarding the ( Barrel-Lug ) on My CVA ACCURA and MountianDevil54 told me to contac Mark Hendricks at CVA. Well I did and he was right on the problem. He told me to ship the ML back asap and he would replace it with a new one. He contacted Thomas MacAulay and told him of the problem and told Thomas to send me a pre-paid UPS label and ship the ML back. Mark also told me as soon as My return was in the UPS system he would ship me a new ACCURA. Well talk about FAST! I shipped the ML out on Friday and as soon as Thomas got the information on Monday (today) My new ACCURA was shipped and on it's way to me. And they have'nt even received the one I sent to them yet! Now talk about Customer Satisfaction! Can anyone beat that, let's see if TC will do that. I'll post my findings on the problem of my barrel lug problem as soon as Mark let's me know. Thank's Mark and Thomas at CVA, and Thank You MountainDevil for hooking me up With Mark. He's a Great Guy!