Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54 >

CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54

Old 01-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54

I recently had a forum regarding the ( Barrel-Lug ) on My CVA ACCURA and MountianDevil54 told me to contac Mark Hendricks at CVA. Well I did and he was right on the problem. He told me to ship the ML back asap and he would replace it with a new one. He contacted Thomas MacAulay and told him of the problem and told Thomas to send me a pre-paid UPS label and ship the ML back. Mark also told me as soon as My return was in the UPS system he would ship me a new ACCURA. Well talk about FAST! I shipped the ML out on Friday and as soon as Thomas got the information on Monday (today) My new ACCURA was shipped and on it's way to me. And they have'nt even received the one I sent to them yet! Now talk about Customer Satisfaction! Can anyone beat that, let's see if TC will do that. I'll post my findings on the problem of my barrel lug problem as soon as Mark let's me know. Thank's Mark and Thomas at CVA, and Thank You MountainDevil for hooking me up With Mark. He's a Great Guy!
Old 01-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54

Well that does say a lot for the way they handle their customer complaints. It is that kind of attitude that will make loyal customers.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Banned

Excellent news!!

And you're very welcome. Mark helped me a lot with an X-150 i had with load data and such. Great guy to talk.

Let us know how the new Accura is.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Typical Buck

Mark is also the guy I had communication with relative to the lower limits set by CVA for maximum loading recommendations. With my comments and apparently a few others he addressed the problem and they are now revising their manuals to be inline with the competition. I had asked about why they had not tested at elevated levels and he assured me that the testing was done but they only recommended what they thought was an efficient load but with longer barrels more powder could be used so they have upped the recommended maximums. He is quick to respond which impressed me also.

ORIGINAL: MountainDevil54

Excellent news!!

And you're very welcome. Mark helped me a lot with an X-150 i had with load data and such. Great guy to talk.

Let us know how the new Accura is.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Fork Horn

I just sent them an email re: barrelspecifications andtheir barrels. I hope I have the same success. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Typical Buck

Good to hear CVA is so customer oriented!
Old 01-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

When you find out the specs, would you please post them so all us CVA shooters will know the results? Thank's, Ron
Old 01-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Fork Horn

Sure thing, Ron.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats good to hear seeing how I have two now. Well I got one and my wife has the other one lol.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:44 AM
Dominant Buck

Today, I just had an opportunity to use CVA Customer Service. I have shot my old CVA Staghorn Magnum so much that the screw that holds the trigger assembly is worn and will not grasp, and the washer is worn. So I figured I would use their customer service and fix that part. So I contacted CVA and told them I needed the trigger screw and trigger washer. I explained that I have worn it out in use.

They emailed me back a PDF file. It is a schematic of the CVA Staghorn Magnum,so I can get the right part number, and then a PDF file that opens up into an order form. The trigger screw is $1.00 so I ordered two, fora spare. And the Washer is .50 cents so I ordered two of them as well. Shipping is $5.00 for all orders under $30.00 though. So shipping is pretty good...

Well the order form is filled out, and the check is in the mail. Maybe CVA customer service might not care as much about their older model rifles.. so keep that in mind.

Quick Reply: CVA Customer Service A+++ Thank's MountainDevil54

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.