HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gun Salesman of the Year Award goes to....
Old 01-16-2009, 05:20 PM
country1
Typical Buck

Default RE: Gun Salesman of the Year Award goes to....

ORIGINAL: DeerandbearhoG

ORIGINAL: riverboss

or could it be that George w Bush has the country in such a schamble that people want guns to protect what they have from people who lost there jobs and will have to resort to steeling to pay there bills. or just gun shop owners starting a panic to sell more guns . i think the pres has enough to worry about after 8 years of bush to worry about guns for awhile,i am a avid gun owner and im not worried at all about gun control im worried about how im going to make a pay chech to keep my family fed and dry, negativity isnt going to help matters get behind our new pres and give him a try it .wont be easy but hes alot better than major pain and his side show.
What an ignorant comment. Now George Bush is making people "steel" Typical victim mentality. People run up their C/C bills, dont save for a rainy day, and dont worry about "feeding and keeping their family dry" until the economy is in the dump, but thats Bush's fault, right? Hey Mr Avid gun owner, dont worry, the "messiah" takes office in 4 days and the media will start mysteriously reporting good news, about the economy, thereafter ,and we can all go back to living high on the hog, like the 1st 6years of the bush administration, you know, before Obama's party, took control of the house and senate? Just save your nickles this time, cause your gonna need em when you go to buy ammo after the messiah gets done taxing it.( That is the ammo thats still legal after the new AWB)
I agree DeerandbehrhoG - good post!