HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - have any PA bow hunters seen Mt Lions
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:21 PM
DoubleLung55
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: have any PA bow hunters seen Mt Lions

Well, i have never seen one, probaly because they are non existant in the state or any of the surrounding statesand i base this on the fact that none have ever been harvested that werent released pets. i dont think theres a wild population in PA, NY, OH,WV, NJ or MD

I know this post will get into a big heated arguement like always over the topic. All i can say is RSB had the best theory on the subject of mountain lions. IF they exist then :

Why has noone ever shot one since there is no regulations on them? Why hasnt there been a trail cam pic from one of the millions that are out in the woods every yr? how have none ever been hit on the road and found dead? how has noone ever found, reported, and confirmed a mtn lion kill site?

I mean i try to keep an open mind on the topic, but if i ever saw one especially since i have a furbearer tag, im droppin it. just think of how famous you would be, the person who finally solved the mystery of the PA mountain lion youd be rich and famous.