HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New triumph
Thread: New triumph
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:20 AM
graveyard zombie

Default RE: New triumph

Everybody can have good and bad service with a product but I'll post my brother-in-laws recent experience with a Bushnell Trophy. As mentioned in my earlier post, he got a Triump last Christmas. He is a camo fanatic and his Triumph is complete camo so he wanted a camo scope. He got the Bushnell Trophy 2-7 in Woodland camo. The very first time he was out in a very light drizzle it fogged up. So he sent it back to Bushnell along with their required $10.00 for return postage and waited a couple of weeks. They did not repair his scope as expected but rather sent him a new one instead. However, they sent him a solid black Trophy 2-7 and not a camo scope. He called customer service and they told him they had discontinued the camo pattern and that is why they sent him the black scope. He explained why he wanted a camo scope in the first place (full camo rifle) and found out they had only discontinued the Woodland camo pattern but now made it in the new AP camo pattern. They said they just felt he would want the same camo pattern he sent in and since they no longer made it in that particular camo pattern they sent him the black one. This "thought process" really didn't make sense to either of us but the end of the story is that he is getting a Bushnell Trophy 2-7 in AP camo. Of course he had to return the other one and is still waiting on their return for the AP one.