HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Desert Stryker..
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:47 AM
GrumpyTom
Typical Buck

Default RE: Desert Stryker..

ORIGINAL: DaGriz

...........If people don't like me or the way I am they can go**** themselves. They are the losers not me!! I don't deny telling people that and I will say it again when it needs to be said.

I don't want or need your advice so keep it to yourself.
I usually do not get involved in threads that bash people, use profanity or just plain are there to cause problems.I also did alot of reading to get up to speed as to what all happened. I probually do not know everything, but I read enough to know basicly what has happened. Yes, people have the right to put forth their opinion and what they think. But it is that, an opinion and not fact on any paticular product. The great thing in this world is that everyone is different and like different things, again that is a person preferance or opinion.

But honestly DaGriz, your above quote .......... just because someone does not like you ... they are losers. Again that is just a personal preferance or opinion, and is what you are claiming that you have the right to put forth. If you have the right to put forth an opinion, they they do as well.

Now about the bow and your review (personal opinion that is). I have never fired the Relayer Y25 but have handled a few and have found them to be a great fit for me. I have also shot and hunted with crossbows for almost 30 years so I do know a little about them. I have also been around many Excalibur Crossbows (have owned one for over 25 years, orginal Relayer) so I know the dependability that goes into each bow. I also know that if there are problems with one specific bow that has been made, the Excalibur company will make things right, that is just the way that they are (in manufacturing mistakes can happen, you know, people do build them). Your claims that the arrow speed is just not there, I can't see that unless you have done something to cause this by accident. After I read that you had another bow from a different Manufacture and had the same claim that it did not achive it's advertized speeds, I think that maybe your Crono needs to be checked out. I think it's important to the image to Excalibur that they not miss lead hunters or shooters and I have never known them to miss lead customers with speeds that can't be obtained with normal hunting arrows. Some compamies use arrows that you can't hunt with or shoot on a regular basis to get their speeds, not Excalibur. This is from being around them and many of their bows for over 25 years.

Now about forums. When you post something on forums like this, new people, who come here to learn can and probually will read it as gospel. Remember that if you bash people, products or organizations, or use profanity, you only lower your opinions in other people's minds. The use of well stated opinions, facts will only carry your opinions to a higher level.

For the people that do know me, they know that I could care less if you like me or not (so do not call me a loser ). I do not know you, so Ihonestly do not have an opinion as to if I like you or not.I did not reply here to center you out or to attack you personally. I did it because I do not like forums that attack people or their opinions (know matter who is doing the attacking) and have left some forums for that reason.