HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Desert Stryker..
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Desert Stryker..

ORIGINAL: DaGriz

Yup, we are all entittled to our own opinions. Intelligent people don't voice opinions. Intelligent poeple also tend to have facts before they voice an opinion. But then there arethose who haven't the foggiest idea what occurred , I have learned to expect comments such as posted. There are those resident legends in their own mind, who believe the know everything about every situation.I just consider the source, as it is alwaystheir display of ignorance, stupidity and severe inbreeding. I could stoop to the same bottom feeding, scum sucking level and voice my opinion of a few people , but I won't. They're not worth the time it takes to type the words
Sorry but as far as the last two sentences go, you contradict what you say. Do you remember telling everyone to go F**k themselves and a few other insults when you were not happy about your Y25? Or how about at Crossbow Nation when someone kidded you a bit? I am sure you've burnt a few bridges at a few forums.
Everyone is interested in your experiences but not your brand of wild burst of insults at both man and machine. Even your "friends" refer to you as having a smoldering fuse.
Intelligent people do voice opinions like David and we listen to him and respect him. Bitting, flighting and name calling turns and opinion into an insult and is rarely regarded positive. Cut the insults and you'll find respect and may be admiration around each post you make at all of the forums.