HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Custom Built Turkey calls
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 11:49 AM
barefoot
Nontypical Buck

Default Custom Built Turkey calls

I build single-sided boxcalls as a hobby. I can inlay the paddles like the ones shown below, or have them laser engraved with any simple monochromatic design you want and can send me. If you'd like, I can backfill the engraving with a contrasting wood resin, as I've done with the "MSU" call also shown below.

I ask $40.00 each for the plain paddle boxes, $45.00 for the simple inlaid paddle boxes and $50.00 for the engraved paddle boxes, since I have to pay someone to do the engraving for me.

I'm not making any promises about getting them there by Christmas, but I'll try. As the days go by, that deadline will be less likely to make.

I have several wood types.
Walnut/poplar,

cherry/poplar,

mahogany,

This is a special order call from African Royal mahogany with a cherry paddle and base with walnut inlays. The wood has an iridescence to it like a turkey feather.

plain paddles

This is a novelty call made of Bloodwood and Dogwood which happens to be the school colors of my Mississippi State Bulldogs. It does have a little turkey in it, but is not the best combination. I show it to illustrate the laser engraving and backfill look.

Just send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

Barefoot