HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - OTC Antelope Tags?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 10:53 PM
turkeyward
Fork Horn

Default RE: OTC Antelope Tags?

OK Guys I need to chime in here. I have hunted all the states mentioned and am familiar somewhat with the laws in most and am intimate with the laws in Wyoming and Montana.
All of them are draw only for lopes for non residents. Some are 100% guarenteed draws. However in Wyoming there are some areas that are very hard to get access due to private land that have tons of leftover tags that become OTC tags after the first and second draws. In the areas I outfit in there are hundreds of leftover tags and most times thousands. In fact most years there are tags left after the season is over. Most of the leftover tags are in the northeastern corner of the state. Again access is very tough due to private land. The trophy quality is exceptional and the numbers are fantastic. In fact the game and fish is saying the population is way over target. Somebody would accuse me of soliciting if I posted my site here so I won't but if you search for antelope outfitters you will most likely find me. There are some areas of public ground but you better be good at the map reading. Good luck guys. I would be happy to help with any questions.