HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Comers and new posters..
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Nubby_Stalker

Default RE: New Comers and new posters..

Longer time forum members and "Clicks" are a bit harsh sometimes to new members.

I kinda have a different way to describe they way certian things are done...and have been told so in PM's.....lessee here....oh this one was good:

in regards to a comment I made about what broadheads we all use..mine are G5 Striker Magnums:

" Aint nuttin' better at lacing the bagpipes 3-blade style off the top ropes....

....."THWACK!!!".......g-night Irene
"

The PM I got was worded thus:

" If you have no idea what the hell you're talking about, why not just keep quiet?? Your dads computer isn't a toy. "

(I won't give out the members name lets just suffice to say he had ALOT more posts then I. )

I usually don't give 2 piss drops in a bucket about what gets said to me, but hell, I worked hard to get to 40 years old...and it gets harder every year..lol.

I may only have 127-128 posts but if ya looky der' at what they contain, 80% have some good info in them, not a 2 word post like " good deer " just to get my post count up....the others are me being a fool but....heh....thats what a fun forum member does...hell, my screen name is Nubby_Stalker for crying out loud...that shoulda tipped ya off right there I was gonna be serious only half the time.