Thread: baiting
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 10:59 PM
MOTOWNHONKEY
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: baiting

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

What kills me is......people will raise holy hell at the first hint of someone even hinting at being an "eltitist" and not being accepting of their choices of weapons to hunt with.

Then these same folks would rather run around the block to tell the guy who's employing a legal method of taking game (baiting) that he's doing something unethical.....or that his kills don't mean as much as theirs......than they would to stand still and be accepting of another hunter.

Utter hypocrisy. Next time someone mentions "location".....and someone's panties get in a bunch....thinking his "accomplishments are being diminished"....remember this post. How do you think the man who baits feels, right now?
I really don't care how you get your deer as long as legal.Baiting isn't the same as hunting crop land...just as hunting big woods isn't the same as hunting crop land or bait piles.

Driving deer isn't the same as stalking or hunting out of a stand. We don't feel a need to compare them. Why do we need to compare baiting ?? That one kills me.It is anothermethod of legally taking deer in some states (mine included ). Let it stand on it's own merit. Quit making excuses... it is what it is. Be proud to be a baiter !!

Tim

Thats gospel right there from the Master Baiter. Tim demands it.