HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Comers and new posters..
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 10:11 PM
MichiganWhitetails74
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Comers and new posters..

The average guy gets a 15% response to his posts...I'm an average guy on here..If I post..I usually get about roughly 30 responses out of 160 reads...

I could care less because I have learned a ton on here...I don't want to be the most popular....I just want to have fun....and if things start shakin I'll gather up my posse....it ain't large... but they can hit a nickel at a 1000 yards...My posse can appreciate a sunrise on a cool morning...and a nut hatch on the side of a ash tree on a Sunday morning.....My posse is rarely weighing arrows.....but practicing their instincts to stay alive...some are delivering milk, some are teaching class...some are walking the trails of Wisc. tracking big bucks..and some are still young and taking it all in...and some are bringing their little ones on board with the outdoor channel...

But we're real..and straight from the heart...I mean straight threw the heart.

If you're trying to ask a click member for advice.....just tell them to move out and ask them a question...they'll move over...they will answer you....pull them out of their circle and PM them...they are more sincere when you PM them [8D]