HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Two guys held until deputy arrives
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:50 PM
StrutNtom
Typical Buck

Default RE: Two guys held until deputy arrives

I've said it once, twice, and now I will say it again. I am still amazed at some of the comments. Actually, more sadden than amazed.

Do you remember a few years back when that hunting party was shot to death? They walked one by one to check on the first man and the crazy guy in their tree stand shot them one by one? Does it ring a bell? Or thefact that meth labs have taken over most rural states.

Again, I work with these kind of people every day. They will do whatever means they deem necessary to protect their "crop" and the money that they probably have hidden somewhere ON YOUR LAND!

The point that they may have been "kids" or had kids with them is irrevalant. Some of you keep talking about if someone pulled a gun on you while you had your kids.

Say you were riding the 4wheeleron private property that you didn't have permission to be on. You had your 6yr old son/daughter up front because he/she liked to "drive". The owner of the land came out to confront you about it, and for whatever reason felt threatened. He pulled his gun and fired a single shot center mass. Lucky for you, your child caught the bullet, unlucky for them, they died at the scene. So....lets see here. You are going to blame the guy who was protecting his land and felt threatened for whatever reason? IMO you need to be blaming yourself to being the dumb ass putting your child's life at risk by riding on land that you didn't have permission to be on.

Lets flip it for a minute. Your child was riding on land that they shouldn't have been on and runs into an old well that fell in. Kid is dead. Now you want to sue the land owner for your kid being on his land and driving into the well? Come on fellas, give me a break. Why don't you just go to the white house and give osoma your guns now. Save him the trouble.